Social networks have become a key factor in connecting people from every corner of the world, especially those who find it hard to express themselves. It is not a secret that 7 out of 10 Americans are now using social media to stay in touch with friends and family, chat, share videos and even photos.
Everyone can find a place in visual platforms to express their feelings and thoughts, whether it is an ambitious influencer, nature lover or an artist. A good thing about apps that encourage creativity and originality is that they give voice and inspiration to those who hide behind a screen, afraid to show the world who they truly are, which is the case of Instagram.
It is one of the fastest growing free social networks out there, with over 1 billion users around the globe, including businessmen, small and big organizations, cultural institutions, famous artists, photographers and musicians. This online photo-sharing platform allows users to take, edit and post all kinds of visual content to interact with through likes, comments and shares.
Since its launch in 2010, Instagram has become a popular way to connect with people, share stories and even obtain better business results. It is available in the App Store for iOS, the Google Play Store for Android and through its website instagram.com. However, uploading photos and videos, as well as exchanging content with other users, can only be done from the mobile app.
Just as any other social networking platform, Instagram counts with many other usage options that make it the cultural powerhouse it is today. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- DIVERSITY OF ACCOUNTS – users can create either personal or professional accounts and switch between them without signing out.
- VARIABILITY OF CONTENT – as said before, everyone can choose between posting a video or a photo. What is so great about this is that users can select content from their library or even take a new picture or video from within Instagram itself.
- FILTERS – there a plenty of filters that can be used to edit images. In fact, users can modify filters by double tapping on them and moving the cursor to both sides to lessen or magnify the intensity.
- EDITS – pictures can be edited by adjusting contrast, brightness, structure, and warmth.
- CONNECTIONS WITH OTHER SOCIAL ACCOUNTS – users can post images and select the option to share them on other social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. They can also add captions, locations and tag other users.
- SEARCH FEATURE – it is very easy to find and follow users. Since almost everyone has an Instagram account, it takes less than a minute to find celebrities and brands from all over the world.
- INSTAGRAM DIRECT – it allows users to send private messages to their friends.
- INSTAGRAM STORIES – users can post pictures and videos that will disappear after 24 hours.
- INSTAGRAM LIVE – this feature works within Instagram Stories and allows users to broadcast live videos that others can watch.
- IGTV – short for Instagram TV, it is a dedicated long-form video platform that allows users to submit 15-minute videos (or 1-hour videos when using the desktop version). They can also watch other users’ videos, even if they don’t follow each other.
This wildly popular photo-sharing app also gives users the availability of add-on apps, such as Boomerang (for custom GIFs), Hyperlapse (for time-lapse videos) and Layout (for image collages) – all of them can only be installed on the mobile app.
To register, users can provide a real telephone number that will validate their accounts through a verification text message. Even though this is just a safety measure to avoid hack attacks or recover missing passwords, it might become a little annoying to receive spam messages.
Every time a user links his account to a phone number, it is automatically stored in the app’s database as a way of keeping records of each user. A safe and inexpensive way to bypass this account validation process is to get a disposable Non VoIP number.
It is a brand-new text verification service that offers cheap US Non VoIP numbers under the best telephone service providers, including Verizon, AT&T, Comcast and Spectrum. Operated by the Epsilon Technology LTD company, it facilitates account verification processes while providing security and confidence to its customers when registering on online photo-sharing apps like Instagram.
VerifyWithSMS counts with a great diversity of clients starting from the US, Latin America, the UK, China and even India. No private information is required to sign up to this worldwide Non VoIP service, just a valid email is enough.
Without a doubt, this service is simple, fast and reliable. A picture is worth a thousand words, so go ahead and express yourself through it. Make VerifyWithSMS your first choice when it comes to real US based phones!