Regardless of the size or Type of your business; you need to be grounded in the intricacies of project management. Project management has a lot of advantages to offer you. It essentially guides you on how to tow the path of clear focus, how to set and achieve targets, how to define tasks, how to be aligned in a strategic environment, how to handle risk control and how to determine and control quality.
Having the right sets of project management tools is essential for the effective execution of diverse kinds of management operations and tasks.
There are different types of project management tools but your choice should be hinged on quite a number of factors such as:
- Priority and deadline settings and control
- Notifications and alert management
- Complete control over the assignment
- Close monitoring
- Service agreement and pricing
Here are some of the top project management tools which you can trust:
- Quikflw quotation software.
Proofhub is the embodiment of all essential features required to effectively manage your projects. it functions effectively as a multiple project management application.
Some of its features include:
- It has the ability to easily generate reports
- It is multilingual
- It works with speed
- It has pre-designed project templates
- It enables Visualization of reports via the use of charts
- Easy file management
- It integrates easily with diverse APIs
- It has a personalized view for every involved user.
Monday.com is another wonderful project management application. It comes in different versions which are: the Basic Version, Pro version, Standard Version and Enterprise Version. It has interesting features such as:
- Ability to plan effectively for tasks and schedule resources
- Ability to synchronize required information into a single source
- Easy and logical recognition on display
- Easy to use templates
- Premium customization
- Easy timeline and notification access
- Integration with other tools.
Scoro has become a household name among several businesses. It is known to be one of the most widely used project applications for task management. Interestingly, it offers a wide range of creative services and business management solutions it is available in four features, which in turn requires a minimum of five users.
Listed below, are some of its features:
- It is effective in carrying out tasks such as financial management, work scheduling, CRM, Quoting, and many more
- It can be utilized to schedule important meetings
- It effectively manages project portfolio
- It creates a target budget
- It helps to accurately keep track of sales
- Invoice management
- Custom solution design
Asana is a project management tool which helps provide an efficient methodology of organizing projects into workable bits and portions. It is a tool that companies rely on for workable project details. It is a very flexible and adaptive tool that can be company specific, depending on its usage method. Asana comes in four versions: The Basic, Premium, Enterprise, and Business.
Some of its essential features include:
- Easy division of tasks into categories
- Gantt style view of how the project fits together
- Calendars to track timelines
- Progress report generation
Quikflw Quotation software.
This quotation software helps in managing projects excellently. It helps you produce attractive quotes within the shortest possible time, and as a result, it raises your sales.
Some of its other features are as follows:
- Currency conversion
- It helps you speed your quotation process through Automation
- Built-in CRM for easy customer access
- Flexible and attractive quote and proposal templates
- Simple user interface
We do hope to get positive feedback from you as you try out these project management tools.